Sunday, August 25, 2013

Can't Go Back Now

So tomorrow is the big day! 
In less than 14 hours we will be leaving Arizona and heading to Munich. From there we will be in lovely Russia. 
This has been a long time coming and I can't believe we are finally leaving.
Teaching English for my internship and experiencing another culture= two of my favorite things in this world.  

And the to top it off with a cherry, my best friend is coming with:

 This guy. My husband.
 I am a lucky girl. Enough said. 


Dear Family:
If any of you need our skype name or would like our address in Voronezh send me an email.
Thank you for all of your support and love. 
мы тебя любим!

These are some things that made me smile today:

Shakespeare with an IPOD 
A teacup pig


    My Philosophy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers